Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Should I Pinch Them???


So... as you all know today was St. Patrick's Day! I held a hall activity, coloring contest, to give the girls something fun and different to do. The prize was a itunes gift card... in my mind I thought now who wouldn't want an itunes gift card? However, sadly I was disappointed at the poor turn out of yet another hall activity. I mean come on, we try nearly everything to get these girls involved and nothing seems to draw them in... what on earth do they like to do with their time???

Anyway... I say all of this to simply say... we normally pinch people for not wearing green on St. Patrick's Day... should these girls be pinched for not celebrating in the fun by competing in this fun little contest??? Oh well... the day is done and project over... perhaps next time will draw a bigger crowd.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you all!!!