Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Summer Wedding Madness is ALMOST HERE...


So, I say I'm bad at this but then it just ends up that these pile up and I write several at a time... Anyway, So the end of school is coming as I said earlier... which then means the summer of weddings is almost here... If you look at my schedule for the next few months you will see one wedding right after another leading up to I guess the Grand Finale... MY OWN!!! (OCT 11, 2008) YIKES!!! Anyway... so the last time I was home at spring break I decided to take a picture of my closet door and the fact that it was covered with bridesmaid dress (two of which were mine for my friend Emily's wedding and for my sister Kayla's wedding).... needless to say as I was going to sleep at night it was a little overwhelming to see the dresses hanging there ready to be worn!

No comments: