Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dearest Garrett...


I've sit here a while and tried to think of what to say, a way to put in words what goes through my head each and everyday. So, I thought I would take the time to tell you how I feel, in case my thoughts and actions don't quite reveal. I've guarded my heart for many years now it's true, but its as though the walls tumbled down the day I met you. Not tumbled down completely you see, for God is still trying to show if your the one for me. I can laugh with you and cry with you, give my all to you and hold back from you. No matter where you are, I know you can't be far, but I miss you just the same until you say my name.

Hmm... this is silly yes I know... but its a poem and its from my soul! For all you in the blog would who don't know me or understand.... perhaps you just take a look at this aweseme man!

I like you;)

Thank you for being you Garrett!

No comments: