Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend in Western KY...


Yeah... I know its been a little while, I'm very much do for a new blog entry... or so I've heard ;). Last weekend, I had a fun filled trip to the Gilkey home... time spent on the Gilkey farm is always a fun time. However when you throw in cruising in the old cars and concerts that makes the time even better! Friday night the entire Gilkey family and I made our way to good ole Marion to eat out and it was a perfect night to go cruising in Garretts grandpa's old cars... mainly CORVETTES!!! Woot woot!

Saturday was a blast as well... Garrett and I, along with his brother Grant and girlfriend Elise... headed to Paducah for even more fun!


And what... what did we do in Paducah you may ask??? We saw an awesome band called Echo Grey... you should check them out sometime! It was like an awesome little double date with Grant and Elise... we had ice cream on the riverfront, then enjoyed some Echo Grey, then headed to Red Lobster for some good eats! What a night... what a weekend... what fun!



No comments: