Saturday, June 7, 2008

I Choose... YOU!


In exactly... 126 days... or 4 months and 4 days... or 18 weeks... whichever you may prefer... this man will be my husband! This is one of my favorite pictures of Mr. Garrett Gilkey taken even before we were dating... I think it was this picture that I saw and thought I could really like this guy! And well... as all of you know by now I more than really like this guy... I love and adore this guy! Although the next months are going to be difficult given that I am in Morganfield and he is in Campbellsville until the big day arrives I know that it will be all worth it in the end right!?!? I mean... afterall... I do get to spend the REST of my life with this wonderful man. If you don't know him then you are truly missing out on a God given man... the one that makes me laugh and is there for me when I cry. I miss you terribly Garrett Gilkey and I long for the day that I will be your wife! I love you and can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Garrett said...

Yeah....he's a pretty cool guy....