Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why not...???

Thanks to Andrea and Emily I was inspired to fill this out myself... check out their blogs for their own lists... (http://andreainkc.blogspot.com/ and http://emilyjo19.blogspot.com/ )

i am: future wife, daycare worker, friend, daughter, sister (take your pick!)
i think: about everything
i know: I'm loved
i want: a new digital camera (not the crapy old one I have)
i have: more than I need
i wish: I knew where I would be living after October 11
i despise: bad parenting
i miss: all the people I love in Campbellsville
i feel: somewhat alone
i hear: my ceiling fan running, the tv downstairs, and mom scraping a pan
i smell: the meatballs mom is making for Kayla's wedding
i crave: those same meatballs... they are so good but we are forbidden to eat them
i search: for answers daily
i wonder: what my future holds
i regret: not investing time in those that I have come in contact with
i love: Garrett Gilkey
i ache: for time with my other half
i care: that others hurt
i usually: have a clean room
i am not: a lover of sports (but because of Garrett I'm getting a little better)
i believe: everything will be ok
i dance: whenever I can (mostly alone in the shower or car!)
i sing: at the top of my lungs
i cry: all the time
i don't always: think about how I feel
i write: when I have something to say
i win: Phase 10 sometimes
i never: purposely try new things
i listen: to everything you say
i can usually be found: in the daycare (or my room)
i am scared: I may never have children
i am happy about: getting married in a few months

No comments: