Thursday, April 9, 2009

Married?!?!?


Through moving back and working in a small town I have discovered that some people don't find marriage to be all that important. Almost all of the girls that I work with are about my age and have expressed that they wouldn't know what to do if they were married at this point in their lives. I would like to say to them... well at this time two or three years ago I would have possibly been saying the same thing. However when you meet the right person you just kinda know that everything is right. I guess that's how it works... Several times in the past few weeks I have been asked "how did you know that you were suppose to marry him?" How am I suppose to respond to that... I just knew! I think a lot of people feel as though marriage is something that ties you down and keeps you from having fun and pursuing the things you want in life. I disagree with that... I don't feel tied down... and I do have a lot of fun... and I don't feel as though I can't pursue the things I want... Anyway... I just needed to get that out. It's a little frustrating to me to see people think so negatively of marriage.

No comments: