Sunday, April 5, 2009

Music is life...

As many of you know my wonderful husband plays guitar. Not only does in play guitar music tends to define his life. He keeps speaking of this new guitar that he wants... at first I thought ok but you already have one guitar whats the need for another???

Then I realized... he has a passion for this whole guitar thing... this whole music thing. Anyway... this passion starts to rub off after a while and one begins to realize that maybe he deserves this new guitar... though it will take lots of saving he WILL someday own the new "dream" guitar. As a result of this love for music... I have realized that I want him to teach me how to play. I realize it will take lots of patience on both parts. And actually learning how to play may never happen... but I would love to learn how so that I could better understand his love for music. Hopefully the two of us will be able to make it through this learning stage...

1 comment:

Emily said...

oooo that's a pretty exciting endeavor! good luck! it's really not that hard, you'll get the hang of it!