Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well... here I am again...

It has recently been brought to my attention that I need to blog more. I know this but I don't find that my life is exciting enough to blog about... however it might just seem to get more interesting. Since the last time I was on here I have found a job... may or may not be a "calling." Ladies and gentlemen... I'm officially a banker!

Apparently even as a little ole teller I'm considered a banker... now already this has been an experience... I will try to share some stories with you all as they come my way. If you think I'm really into the money now... you're very wrong... its simply just another piece of paper that I'm responsible for. So far I really like the job... and one of the funniest things that has happened would probably be an older lady burping in my face... however I'm sure there will be many more exciting stories to come in my future. Stay tune for more on those experiences.

No comments: